View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 02:00 AM

Agree to disagree and the unknowns

Yes, faster bullets will slow down faster than slower bullets, slower bullets don't buckle back, or begin expansion at the begining of their path forward. Fast bullets do since they hit harder at the beginning stages of impact causing buckling of the frontal section.

More resistant against the faster bullet as its already sharing the shock-waves, more body fluid transfer, better tearing as the bullet continues a path of destruction as it expels its energy. This is why the faster bullet slows down more than the slower one.

The force is greater because the frontal section is buckled back producing a bigger shock-waves, larger hole, more tearing,,, and better bleeding. There are 1000's of ways to look at this,,, the real unknowns are the the materials that each bullet encounters. Purhaps a faster heavier bullet also plays favors when traveling a greater distance, fast velocities with more mass. This allows them to perform at ranges beyond. Ha

Or "On Out."

Lots of factors at work, 1000's of unknowns, and agrees to disagrees. The mix of rifles and cartrages is what it is, I could care less who packing what in the woods of good times.

Dam,,, the forests in North Ontario are the thickest I've seen in a long time,,, its no wounder I like the Colorado / Utah stuff,,, at least a person can see the legs of the critters standing there as they pretend they are hiding in plain view. LOL...

Did you know that the Supreme Bean put critters in all 4 corners of the world for man to harvest,,,,,,,,, then he made the planet round.