View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Bingo! There you are, only here to instigate.

Instigate, you actually named me in that thread

I’ll ask you to quote one thing I made up

Post 164, all of it

I’ll ask you to quote where I was told something that was a fact but denied it

Again post 164

I’ll ask you to quote where I ruffle feathers by saying something that wasn’t true

Again post 164

I’ll ask you to quote where I took things out of context to manipulate the conversation

Again

I’ll ask you to quote what 3 threads I started to get the same reaction

You are correct on this one, I am guilty of reading the post and not looking at the name and confusing you with Stinky, Ill own that

And what will you do?

Deflect and not be able to answer any one of my questions. Why? Because I hurt your feelings!

No hurt feelings here Kurt, no deflection either

Instead of cryin and trying to pick fights, come up with some useful information to bring to the thread.

No crying either Kurt and if responding to a post that you actually named me in is picking a fight then I suggest you look at that post again, im responding not starting

From the pm’s I’ve been getting, I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Post the Pm’s

Kurt I only posted using your EXACT words from that post hoping you would actually see that you do the exact things to others that you accused, by name, of doing, They are your words, nothing made up by me or mis interpreted in any way. Sure things could have been not said by lots of people but your as guilty or more than many of them. I responded to a post you brought me into by naming me and then im accused of starting the fight.