View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packhuntr View Post
Ok 209 and friends. Never have I made mention of any weapon to be of choice by poachers, nor have I condoned such remarks. I desire to see change as well, Id too like to see a muzzleloader hunt solidified in Alberta. No, I dont think Xbows belong in an archery hunt scenario, and yes, Ive stated that, and why I feel that way. No that mule deer in my avatar was not poached, shot out the window, etc etc, nor were any other animals that I have harvested been taken by means of poaching. No, I am not an elitist, I hunt with nearly all weapons so as to enjoy as much time outdoors as possible. Yes, I could learn to use a long bow, just like I could learn to use a recurve, xbow or even a spear. I do shoot archery tackle, does this person?? If not, what is this person's excuse for not enjoying and valueing this tradition? I also absolutely believe your friend surely must not be of the make-up of an average Albertan, I believe this individual to be below what most would call marginal... Its the only explanation available with his/her remarks. Thanks for taking the time to pass this individuals thoughts on 209. Very rewarding situation we all have here isnt it...
LOL Pack you just made my evening! Cheers.