View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttle_monkey1 View Post
And can someone post Section 19 & Section 28 again in bold or red for good measure? Just one more time ought to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
The legislation has been highlighted in RED several times(read it carefully) in this thread that restricted firearms can only be discharged at a CFO certified range where restricted firearms are sanctioned permission to be fired. It seems pretty cut and dried. You keep parroting wishful delusions of twisted nonsense citing imaginary loopholes that don't exist.
I've read it carefully umpteen times and I've yet to find ANYTHING in this thread nor the Act that states restricted firearms can only be discharged at a CFO approved range,nor that discharging a restricted anywhere other then a CFO approved range is expressly prohibited.Ive only seen examples of places where one is authorized to transport restricted firearms to and from their legal residence....period.
Correction....I've seen that AND the fact that many people struggle with reading comprehension.