View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiler_nation View Post
Hot dog stands....really!? I had some misgivings about the proposal (given the open endedness and the castle experience), but you just sold me on hot dog stands. It beats the hell out of mountain house, am I right? Well...except the lasagne of course....man do I love me some za.

Let's be real. Not being completely oppossed to the proposal does not mean you are stupid or duped (I have yet to see anyone post who is blindly in favour). While I ultimately view things differently than guys like Walking Buffallo, at least he is willing to engage in the issues and form well meaning and reasoned response. Those type of arguments ultimately make me re-evaluate my own position and consider another point of view. I am sure it does the same for others.

If you are against the proposal I would encourage you to do better than hot dog stands and insults. Take some time, burn some mental calories, and actually engage the issues....unless you truly think guiseppee is going to start flinging dogs up at lost guide lake....in which case, on day 5 of the hunt I will meet you there.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk
The above is an example of how ill informed recent contributors think those that have been following the entire NDP/Shannon agenda from the beginning just don’t understand the issues.

We understand the issues completely.

If you try real hard, you may be able to fit another foot in there.