View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 243plus View Post

We as hunters need to recognize, I think, that we are a minority and there are a ton of groups, like PETA, which are bound and determined to eliminate the things and activities we love. I think we need to be careful that we don't give them anymore ammunition than they have. Joe Rogan often makes a similar point on his podcasts. They are worth listening to,
You are correct in that we as hunters are in the minority. But hunters are far from the only piece in this pie (this thread is probably misleading as it is in the hunting section).
Take note of my "location". I'm here, live here, work here. The opposition is strong here, very strong. And I can tell you, it is far from only hunters that oppose this whole "plan".
The government is constantly taking away our rights/privileges. When will it end? When there are none left to take? Our rights are being eroded....and not slowly.

Much like a hashtag (to me it is still a pound sign), I have no idea what a podcast is. I actually don't care to know, so I probably won't be listening to one