View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Those were the days my friend, two young lads, pocket full of 22's and off we go...hmmmm what went wrong...stupid phones and games of mass destruction...people had the same problems then as now but maybe our techy world got in the way

Laws are a good thing but when they do not pertain to all then they are just guidelines because it opens up another avenue to fight the law if one gets something and another doesn't based on a culture, race, belief, etc, yet we are all Canadians...won't be fixed until the powers that be realize that...someone will always squeeeeeek...sad state of affairs all around.
The only thing that has changed is our disconnected government started placing blame on the guns, instead of the nut jobs allegedly using them. Usually criminals that use guns are killing each other (which IMO isn't necessarily a bad thing). If the laws were a little more lenient then maybe there'd be less criminals, just like a few years ago when Surrey had that record number of homicides (25 in a year) the majority of which are gangs. I bet my house that 90% are unsolved, the guns alot of these guys are getting come from the states, that bc bud is being traded to criminals south of the border for guns and cocaine. That seems to be the typical knee-jerk reaction of our government, look at the gun registry, a prime example of just sheer stupidity and waste. The big problem is there are too many morons in this country voting for morons, and as long as morons keep voting for morons everyone will evolve into morons. Just look at the West coast of BC, that is why sane people like the ones on this forum will never have a voice, because the bulk of the population is naive to what the real problem is, they believe people like Turdeau, like come on he's a drama teacher for crying out loud!!!! K&D provided a good service and was a good place to go if you needed something when you were down that way. I'm sorry , I don't agree with our laws, but I do respect and abide by them. This is gonna be a good dust up, it ain't over, these guys ain't gonna lay down and die.