View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe89 View Post
Some would argue that. My experience has been to the contrary...they advocate for protection of public land yes, which may step on toes (quad bans for instance) but they advocate for public land, ie, keeping access open for hunters and anglers. My two cense. Highlander hunting interview of bha is worth checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can assure you the article posted on that link was not written up by the BHA, though they are pushing the propaganda given to them by ??????

yes, they advocate for protection of public land and squarely put OHV users as causing most/all of the back country destruction.. Why not ranchers and the overgrazing of riparian areas? oh right, that doesn't interfere with their hunting/fishing activities, so that's ok.

no problem, there will come a day when these x-men wanna be's get old and decrepit, and will not be able to access the back country they so passionately guarded against the OHV invasion. hope they like playing hunting video games cause that's the closest they are gonna get to their backpack hunting experience then.