Old 12-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher View Post
Y not make it a pay to play deal 600 a tag over the counter should do it
You buying my tag... Thanks.

Quote:
With dollar 1.29 diesel fuel 250 dollar dumpy hotel rooms and dinner for 2 at A@W for 27 bucks Ya I think a sheep is worth 600$ all day long.
I dont drive a diesel and sur the heck dont stay in a hotel and buy junk food so what is your point???? Just cause you do....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
I'd be all over that. But most would sooner freebee them all the way to non hunting status and defend that position to their buddy on their 4g IPhone while sitting in their $45000 trucks sipping a $4 latte between talking about the latest episode of Whack em and Stack em that's included with their $150 a month subscription on Bell Express Vu.
Talk about entitlement.
Hey Chuck.. Not everybody falls in to this catagory.... Paying $600 for a tag takes alot of people rite out of being able to go up the mountain.... I am not for this as hunting is turning in to a rich mans sport which is BS....

Quote:
Oh forgot about those guys! Same dudes that buy dumpy rifles in hardware store calibers in case they forget the ammo on their big hunt
It is funny alot of people that have killed probably the ton 30 rams in the world probably killed them with one of these crappy guns.... You sir must have a $6000+ christensen rifle in a yuppy caliber...