View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 09:39 PM

Default Stupid people carrying rifles through the bush

How many of you had someone glass them with a rifle scope? I’ve read some threads on here about this.

This weekend was my very first outing ever with tags in hand for whitetail. Very first morning and I walk into the bush to sit alongside the Wildhay River in 344. These two idiots come around the bend and I wave my arms so they can see me. Well, they don’t see me and get to 50 yards and the lead guy stops when he sees me and raised his rifle to glass me. Figures out it’s not an animal and aims his rifle away from me and waves before the two high tail themselves out of there. When I calmed myself down, I decided to head back to camp and get a picture of their licence plate but I’m too late… they see me walking towards them in their truck and speed away.

So if anyone knows two guys that were camped on the Jack Wright road in WMU 344 at the bridge over the Wildhay River this past weekend, please give them a kick in the nuts for me! And if any of you decide to use your scope instead of binoculars… I hope you come back to your vehicle and see 4 flat tires, a small hole in your oil pan and my name written in urine on the side of your vehicle.

These two guys were each driving GM quad cab trucks hauling quads and one truck had a small bumper pull old camper behind. Both trucks were different shades of blue.

Daryl