View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post

Obviously unlike you I dont tolerate entitled jerks like this one, well known to "do whatever he wants to do" according to other members at this range at the time. That doesn't work for me anywhere in life's goings on.

I'm the most courteous person you could likely meet...to courteous people. Break that rule and I push back. Every single time. Unfortunate that some have had to sacrifice their own enjoyment because of people like this one.

I'm not anti brake. Just practice being courteous when using one and keep your distance from other shooters whenever possible. In this case there were lots of other benches open other than the one right beside me and I was in place shooting 30 minutes before donkey boy showed up.

You would most definitely NOT be the most courteous person I would meet. You wouldn't crack the top 100. true strength is not being an asshat when you want to be. But actually being courteous, even to those who you feel don't deserve it. 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' comes to mind. being nice only to those who are nice to you. means your bubble of 'friends' shrinks fast. Even family members who can stand you will shrink. Your behaviour is embarrassing. You deserved the angst you felt shooting beside someone you felt was malicious based on their reputation. you fed into it. Seeing the world as against you is a fundamental choice that affects how you treat others and yourself.