View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
true...engage and have an adult conversation and maybe point out the range rules if they are in violation....if the range rules don't apply to them as in nothing saying anything about rifle breaks and usage then you have choices to make stay and go through the shock wave therapy or leave and bring it up to the range managers that there could be a better way to accommodate all shooters and minor adjustments can/should be done to do so but we have all run into the entitled jerk(s) and they need to be removed so respectful people can enjoy a day at the range.
I don't know if it's a city thing or what but I hear lots of these stories like this of "those inconsiderate muzzle brake users" but everytime I approach someone and ask if they can setup at a further bench or in our case across to the benches along a divider wall made for this purpose they just smile say sorry and setup somewhere far away. So many people seem to want to just mumble under their breath and wallow in anger that they forget to think that these guys don't realize they are disturbing you and in reality would be happy to accommodate you.

For my coyote pics @trophy_country_coyotes on instagram

life's too short to fish nymphs