View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezzola View Post
Called the people couple days ago where i have been shooting for years taught my kids to shoot on there land turns out no gopher hunting this year they had a guy on trespass on there land with high power rifle tagging gophers from field to field across the range road.
So the search begins for new spots.

Sorry to hear that. Got to say it is an approach I never understood. Not allowing good shooters on, that have gone there and done it right for years because of a trespassing moron seems really backward. I tell the guys I give permission what the rules of use are, that I expect them to let me know if there is anyone on the land without permission, and call the fish cops immediately, (only allow one group at a time), and to let me know if they see anything out of line. Every single one has honoured that.

Have never had an issues or problems with people that ask, all the problems are from the other guys. Having hunters on the land that have permission also cuts way down on trespassers as word gets out quick that they will get reported and charged. All but one of the trespassers that have been charged over the years have been locals.