View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Badger View Post
I know.

The thing is what is the greater harm...expecting that bussiness men will conduct themselves in a civil manner even if that means hoilding their nose once in awhile or ostersizing people because they have a prefereance that others do not share?

Fact is government doesn't belong in bedrooms and if if folks don't like what is going on in their neighbours bedroom between 2 consenting adults... they should probably get their nose off the glass and go home to moind their own affairs.
I totally agree the government has no place sticking their nose in our bedrooms. But then again we also don't need people who want their bedroom activities brought out into the open.

What I see as the bigger problem is those who want to use their rights to remove other's rights.

The case of the Muslim barber being taken to the Human Rights Commission for refusing to cut a woman's hair is clearly a case where he had more to fear to lose than she did. She was free to get her hair cut anywhere else, but chose his shop, and when he said he can't cut a woman's hair who he was not related to, she took him to task for it. This bill would have saved him the trouble.