Thread: Pellet Grills
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 11:25 AM

I personally have a RecTec RT 700, RT 340 (at the lake) and a GMG Davey Crocket. I use the RecTec most of the time and have for years. The WIFI is awesome, I can control it from anywhere from my phone. (Example, I can turn it on when Im on my way home from work and its warmed up and ready to go when I get home. I can have something cooking and be away at kids hockey, baseball etc and know what the internals temps are on the meat, adjust temps up or down if need be and also shut it off if my meat is cooked and I'm out running errands) Very handy. RecTec is known for their customer service. Downside is they do not have dealers, you have to order direct from their factory in Atlanta Georgia but its a simple process. The little GMG works fine as well, but I much prefer the RecTec.
If you guys need any pellets for your grills, let me know, I have a bunch of Cookin Pellets Perfect Mix.

Regardless of the unit you purchase, Im sure you will be happy with the tasty food that you cook on it. I rarely use the gasser anymore.

Cheers,
CDN