View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packhuntr View Post
Completely ridiculous. All the talk of even the base being nothing more than a cull, is just a bunch of hacks that either wanna sound like theyve done some hunting, or are hacks that purposely went into a gong show and stayed in it hopeing for scraps. My wife and i can tell a wonderful story of her hunt for a bull on one of the very hunts guys were piping off about. Number one, we stayed away from those very idiots that are on here running off continually, number two we didnt have encounters with other hunters, number 3, we passed 19 bulls in two days by simply going the oposite direction of people. Number 4, we glassed over multiple quiet herds including a couple 300 plus bulls, and lastly, she ended a great hunt with a beautiful first elk, nice little 5 point chilli bull. Guys need to stop speaking in riddles with this stuff. Culls, hunts, hunters and not hunters. Holy sh&t. 99 pct of guys wound up over these semantics are more thatn a little far away from being hunters themselves, who the hell are they to be talking
about who is or isnt one anyways...

My uncle has a bunch of cattle, maybe he can set up some hunts for the poor hunters that can't make it in for the elk.