View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASKMUDDER View Post
I just bought a couple off of Plain Sight Solutions (Omer) out of BC. Pricing was a little better than GR. Great scopes.
I try and buy from others ,but for some reason there is no room to move on there price,he is one of the top optic guys around and if something is wrong or you need help with all the new stuff out there OMER takes the time to help you one on one and that to me is priceless,besides being a man of very hi integrity and he is not a greedy man.Wants to make a buck like the rest ,but well do his best to get you what you need,has all top end optics ,plus sells some real nice guns at fair prices,he had a new finnlight 7mm rem mag for 1999 and the rest are all asking 2300.,i also bought the custom dial from him on my Z6,it came with a ballistic turret on my Swarovski then I seen his video on how to put it on and increase your moa dials and I am very happy with this set up,i have 3 dials if I decide to change bullets and there bang on.Just my two cents on a good place to get you the best and help teach you the in's and out's.