View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I want our club to exist. It's where I shoot my restricted firearms, shotguns and rifles. As far as the information I have, I was asked to direct anyone with questions to the proper spokesman for the club, which is not me. I respect that, as it keeps any information consistent, factual, and does not bring the risk of my communications being shaded by my own thoughts or bias. I'm not hiding any insider information as I have none, just respecting a reasonable request. If you contact the president of the club, he will give you the same information he gave me. If he wants to publicly post it here, you could ask him to do that. I won't, but not because there is anything negative I have learned about the incident as regards the club. I was not involved there the day it happened, and don't have anything to add.
Explained that way I absolutely understand your not saying anything. I apologize for my badgering and will bury my resentment for not being given all the available information.(a bad boss habbit of believing I have a right to info that that does not concern me) It's a great club that is in a bad spot literally and figuratively. I will let this thread die to avoid further damaging their reputation.