View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays toyz View Post
Vitrol was too strong a word for your apparent passion for the club. What might be say other than it came from the club or it didn't. If you want me to stop speculating on info you have, then disseminate it, either publicly or by pm please and the thread can die.
I want our club to exist. It's where I shoot my restricted firearms, shotguns and rifles. As far as the information I have, I was asked to direct anyone with questions to the proper spokesman for the club, which is not me. I respect that, as it keeps any information consistent, factual, and does not bring the risk of my communications being shaded by my own thoughts or bias. I'm not hiding any insider information as I have none, just respecting a reasonable request. If you contact the president of the club, he will give you the same information he gave me. If he wants to publicly post it here, you could ask him to do that. I won't, but not because there is anything negative I have learned about the incident as regards the club. I was not involved there the day it happened, and don't have anything to add.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone