View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 09:07 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornedeerhunter View Post
This isn't the first thread on this nonsense. My house is bookended by two cops, one EPS, one RCMP. I happened to mention this notion to both of them and they laughed, no-one is going to be charged for carrying a knife- even if some bozo green horn beat cop wanted to act like the man and charge you for carrying a folding/non folding-whatever knife- it would NEVER hold up in court.

Being a believer in due-diligence I called my cousin- another EPS dude and he said the same thing- my kids soccer coach is a cop- he said the same thing.

Really getting tired of people fabricating stories and events to try and stir the pot.

Possession of knives and the carrying thereof are not illegal acts in Canada.
Truth!! I deal with RCMP virtually every day and I always have a folding knife with a 13cm blade on my belt in a sheath, and never once have I gotten a second look, even when pulling it out to slice open a box or what-not. The most that has ever happened was going into an MMA event once I forgot I was carrying it and the RCMP guy at the door held onto it for me and gave it back after the fights.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23