View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philintheblank View Post

the odd time there was some lag from the time the pictures were supposed to send, to the time where they showed up in the app.

my biggest beef with these cameras is actually with the app, you cant save photos directly from the app, you need to screen shot them. and each time you login to your account, it reloads all the pictures and can soak up a lot of data on your phone.

pictures and videos are very good quality in my opinion, although I have not tired many different trial cams.
I use mine for security up at the farm.

You can share the pics and email them to yourself thus avoiding the screenshot issue

I have the same issue with the time lag - strangely not all the time but sometimes.

Further, they often show some trespasser driving in but not going out even though I have the delay set to "instant". Yes there is only one way in and out of my place.

Pics on the card are actual not bad but the text ones are not the greatest. Here is my "guest " that decided to check in today. Hope he closed the gate if he went through...I'll know if he didn't as the cows will trip it on their way out.