View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 06:48 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun View Post
Long time member and 50+ year Trad Bowhunter. Those of you complaining get involved instead. ABA is the reason there is bowhunting anyway. I'm one of the directors and we ARE involved with other user groups who support us and we support them.

I'm dealing with some old age issues and physical problems myself right now but I can tell you that I will never use a crossbow. I'll have to shoot some meat with the rifle I guess after 20 yrs.

Oh and Phil, the Ram you killed last year is a direct result of ABA helping to create the zone for you to do so.

The main problem we have in this province is politicians in charge of something they no nothing about

Want change, get involved. Come to some meetings and really see what we're about.
Jeepers join the ABA, sit there and voice an opinion say about the crossbows being a bow and should be treated as archery equipment sharing the exact same rules/regs that say a traditional bow has....won't be too liked in that crowd.
Like minded people migrate to like minded people, form a group and move towards thier agenda's...I'll spend my cash elsewhere. Never use a crossbow, that's too bad you might be missing out on something you really might enjoy.
Variety is the spice of life, change is a good thing, adaptation and evolve but when you close hallway doors the room gets narrow, dark, dingy and stagnant.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...