View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husty View Post
Thats true, but its still a risk/reward for the teacher to decide. If I was a teacher and plan on seeing my old parents/grandparents you can bet id choose their safety over the development of a bunch of kids. Maybe they need Plexiglas dividers like at checkouts on their desk.

Im curious to how this school year is going to playout. Is it going to cause a large outbreak? Will school be canceled by November? Will teachers walk out this year? If I were a teacher id feel like a punching bag right now with a mix of being a glorified baby sitter.
There has been NO increase in cases for countries that have opened schools. The research suggests that children do NOT spread the virus and there have been NO cases of child to adult transmission that I know of! People need to stop letting their emotions drive them, and start looking at facts!

This video is worth watching on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GvPMAtwGUQ
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill

Last edited by raab; 08-04-2020 at 11:30 AM.