View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikebreath View Post
Helping out on the farm to gain favour for hunting access is really no different than paying for access. Between the two, I'd rather the take the money,,,, but I know that none of that is gonna happen.

What I (and most every other landowner that makes their living off the land) really want is respect for being habitat stewards and the access and opportunity we provide. Strangely enough, the hunters I know who show this respect always seem to find places to hunt, but those who don't have problems.
I agree with that. I will disagree with paying for access . I help out one of our buddies even though nobody is aloud to hunt his land. It is called being a friend and it is what helps out all the animLs around his land . We have actually plants trees and shrubs to help out the deer and all of the game birds . Helping people out is nothing more than being a good person in today's world . People just forget how things use to be here before the boom Nd every person from around d the world moving here .