View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 09:52 PM

Thanks to all, for the thanks. And thanks so much for those that joined in and contributed.The truth of the matter is that nobody has interest in this stuff anymore. Either that, or not enough young adults frequent this site. And that right there, would be a travesty. There is so much combined wisdom here to be tapped, would be a shame to not pass it on.
I only hope my gesture brings me good karma. A member on this forum ( from a non hunting family) posted about needing a hand calling moose. I messaged him, and jumped at the chance to help him out, as I’m not hunting moose this year myself. So tomorrow, I’m making a 2 hr drive to meet someone new and give him a hand on a moose bow hunt. The game is there. Trail cam pics don’t lie. My only hope, is that giving up my experience is equally as good as giving an actual gift to a new hunter.
I know how hard it can be for the old timers to wrap their head around this, but I challenge you to take a chance, and mentor a new hunter. It will, at the very least, get you out into the field.