View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West O'5 View Post
Well first of all you need to tell the missus that $600 budget just ain't gonna cut it and you need $1500,then go get yourself a 9mm Sig 226 along with .22lr conversion kit,then you can justify the extra start up cost by explaining to her that the money you will save shooting .22lr most of the time instead of 9mm the pistol will pretty much pay for itself in the long run,"So ya see Hun,it's just like I got 2 free guns in one after 2 years of shooting,I'd be crazy to spend $600 on just one gun that's just gonna keep on costing and costing and costing to feed it.".......and that is called gun logic 101 for married guys.
Or just do like I do and buy wtf ever I want and she has no idea how many guns I even own nor what they cost....good thing!! 😜
Its true. If she says you can get a pistol, but sets a price range when she has no idea what her price range means, is setting you up to buy something you dont really want. If you have a green light with the wife to buy, but finances are not right, tell her you will wait and save because the pistol that you are interested in isnt within the $600.