Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:47 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
Well fortunately my close neighbors are of the same mind as we are, and our efforts have resulted in 4 thieves, 2 scum bags in 2 separate incidents being caught by the police for crimes committed not just in our area but the town close by. In both those incidents the cops arrived no less than 3 hours from time of call. In both instances firearms were used as a means of protecting ourselves. In both cases the RCMP said the use of firearms was the best thing we could have done. In neither incident was a shot fired by us. One incident resulted in the RCMP firing shots at the perps while apprehending them. In all 4 cases the scum bags pled out for lesser sentences and two of the guys had priors for violence. I was present in court for each scum bag. Hiding under the covers has never been my thing. Neither is bending over.
Good catch!!! I have handguns because I love target shooting, but well you know.
I would really like to buy you a steak and a beer some day.
I haven't been to GP in years, but was in Valleyview a couple weeks ago. Maybe 1 day.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....