Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
Lol I'm not specifically training to kill thieves......( you might want to work on your reading skills before you join in on an adult conversation) I have stated that I am pro castle doctrine. I am also of the mindset that a man should be able to handle himself even in the event of a dangerous situation and have put effort into making sure that I can.

As for being the type to talk big yet do nothing if you knew me you would realize that I'm the first guy to jump to aid. Even in life and death situations and have proven myself on more than a few occasions.

I support your freedom to choose to hide under the covers. I hope you never are in a situation that would force you to stand on your own with the police 3 hours away

Don't you just love watching people hiding behind drawn curtains watching you when the tones go off? People whine and bitch because civic employees and volunteers aren't there fast enough for them. That gets under my skin.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....