Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy21 View Post
Oh just one example in the last 2 years? With all the theft and all the big talk we are reading here you would think people are constantly being shot.

Heck we have a guy here training for the day to kill a thief and banding together with his neighbors to do the same yet nothing's come from it.

I can appreciate people's desire to protect their property but those who talk a big talk are typically the last ones who would actually do anything.
Lol I'm not specifically training to kill thieves......( you might want to work on your reading skills before you join in on an adult conversation) I have stated that I am pro castle doctrine. I am also of the mindset that a man should be able to handle himself even in the event of a dangerous situation and have put effort into making sure that I can.

As for being the type to talk big yet do nothing if you knew me you would realize that I'm the first guy to jump to aid. Even in life and death situations and have proven myself on more than a few occasions.

I support your freedom to choose to hide under the covers. I hope you never are in a situation that would force you to stand on your own with the police 3 hours away