View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Second only to my year plus hunt for the Otter Pro-Tech rod case has been my hunt for an AquaVu Quad HD camera. I've been looking and talking to the manufacturer Outdoor Insight since the summer. Heck, I even bought a HD10i Pro Gen 2 unit at TFH's big August sale when it looked like they weren't going to be available at all this season. TFH finally got some in and my good friend at the West Ed store hooked me up with one of the two he got. I can't wait to try it out once I get it apart and get the proper Amped Outdoors battery ordered for it.

I also had my kids pick me up a new tackle bag and fish cradle while they were passing through Edmonton on their way home for Christmas. The bag is huge...it holds 12 3600 series Plano's. The kid laughed I won't be able to pick it up when it's full...he's probably right. I also picked up a fish cradle for weighing fish as I'm not feeling this whole measuring thing. I figure with the new GoPro, the measuring board on the rod case, and the cradle and scale I should be covered.

Off to bed, the hunt for the 10lb rainbow continues in the morning...

P.S. If anyone wants the top of the line HD10i Pro Gen 2 camera I bought at 25% off last summer and still haven't cracked the box open yet before I take it back in the next couple of weeks, shoot me a PM.
I didn't know aqua-vu had a new quad model. I had their last version and after the second warranty replacement I traded to a marcum. Hopefully they worked the kinks out because it was a gamechanger the rare time it worked.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk