View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chugg View Post
why does that matter what they harvest big bulls little bulls thats their right you who has a privilege to hunt not a right to hunt tell the first nation what they can harvest and what they can't .i seen how much of that animal gets used and yes even the horns big or small .If the animal harvested is a 400 '' bull then so be it good for them .
What's with the superiority complex? Why is it you have to stress "me with the rights" and "you with the privilege"?

We are Canadians, it's only because of your last names the you get to consider yourself as having rights and elkhunter only gets priveledges, it's got nothing to do with personal accomplishments or contributions, don't lose sight of that.

He is not telling anyone what they can or can't do, he is expressing his view. Why do you consider the wildlife on earth to be yours only? That wildlife was here long before any tribe was laying claim to the land.

I agree 100% with talking moose, a Canadian family in need should have every right to harvest animals from the land, that was Gods intention when he created them , I'm sure it wasn't his intention for the earths animals to be free game for status people only.

Also, did non native hunters really kill 1000 elk last week?