View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 01:13 PM

Hey everybody,

Name is Dan, 25 years old and grew up in beautiful Canmore. I have only been hunting a few years but it has become an all consuming passion. I am mostly self taught but have been successful with mule and whitetail deer with both bow and rifle, as well as turkeys, small game, and duck.

Growing up in the mountains, I am an avid outdoorsman. I love hiking hard and don't mind putting miles on my boots to get into game. I work hard all year to be sure I'm in shape for hunting season. If I'm not in the field I am looking at maps, researching strategy and planning my next hunt.

I have been in BC for the last two years but looking forward to getting back home this spring. I am interested in all types of game, big and small, and I'm hoping this year someone can introduce me to pheasants.

Since I began hunting I have inspired many others to do the same, as such I have many inexperienced folks to hunt with and am looking for someone with more experience that I can learn from. I like hanging out with older guys and wouldn't mind being an extra backpack on a mountain hunt in order to learn something. I have all my own gear, a solid 4x4 and the drive to do it.