View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:22 PM

I hunt, fish and trap, I bet 100% of us do. I am hunting in the mountains for sheep, anyone can hunt there, it just happens to be on Turbo's line, not mine and I also fish in the area. Just because I trap does that mean I shouldn't hunt or fish anymore?!? My trap line is 50k away to the north and I only have family picnics on my line in the off season (and so do hundreds of Calgarians) and all of it is foot access. I only access my line Dec 1 when they close access to k country to the general public and I am able to trap for 2 1/2 months without anyone around me.

Molly, the Calgary local was kind of put upon a few of us and we are really busy. With hunting season this fall and planned summer vacations that took all weekends for me and the family I haven’t really had time to do more with setting up the local. PM me your name, phone number and e-mail address if you're interested in joining and anyone who Don phoned please PM me too so we can have one master list, once I have a list of those who are interested, the cow town local will start.