View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
This space changes daily. Its pretty clear the big guys want in and will get in so take overs are part of the game. I do believe there will be some large deals to come. Time will tell. You seem very interested so feel free to stop by r/weedstocks on reddit. Lots of good info and conversations over there.
I’m interested if I can make some money. I was invested in WEED but got out at about $58. Happy that I did, it was getting too rich for my likening, lol! I still owe shares of Aurora, Cronos and few others. Reading thru reddit and other sites make my head spin like crazy. You have to sift thru lots of crap there. One day everybody screaming “ All aboard”, the next day its “Run like hell”! That’s so funny!
I’m thinking that we will start seeing take overs after production and sale start. It will depends on who gets what kind of a contract and with whom.
PS. I agree with your statement that the profits are gonna be made in a US markets. Few Canadian companies gonna be starting to trade there in the next few months and those ones I’m looking into....

Last edited by KGB; 09-22-2018 at 07:28 PM.