View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
If that was the case then the charges are dropped and bills covered for impoundment etc.....not saying it doesn't happen but if someone was to say their presence stops people I would agree.....texting and social media gets around quick perhaps making people not get behind the wheel or they try to avoid the check stops and get nabbed elsewhere which again is a good thing and over all I believe that one drunk off the streets if I have to wait for my turn to get checked out is a great inconvenience like I mentioned.....prevents people from getting injures or killed.
The only reason we are even discussions this is because people can't see past thier noses...it's not the LEO's you should be pounding the keyboard over but the idiots that choose to put others lives I. Danger by getting bent out of shape and then driving....that is the problem because other than that there would be no issues.....
Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but I am in no way saying that impaired driving is OK, or isn't a problem. My concern is that the people that I am using as examples paid the penalty despite being innocent, and even if that's for "the greater good... saves just one life" type if mentality, what happened to those people isn't right. And sadly, that type of attitude seems to be more prevalent in our legal system.