View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 08:30 PM

last year my dad and I got some tickets to a game. flames and blue jackets a day or two after iggy left. great seats.

before the game in warm up, camlieri was schmoozing with a female fan thru the glass while his teammates warmed up. he seemed like he was about to play in a seniors beer league game. he also had that manner about him that he was a bar-star both on and off the ice with his teammates, top honcho, always da man. better put, he was bobby from taledega knights, he was always going to be number one, win or lose.

when the game got going the thing we noticed in the game was how disorganized the flames bench was on going on and off the ice, while the blue jacks were really quite precision. and almost like seeking approval, camilieri was front and center on the bench not the coach.

the media also didn't help when we were losers like the oilers. It seemed every article I read kept on the mantra of "these kids have to contend in the nhl now" or something to this effect. What closed end writing. Firstly, they are in the nhl and not a whl team that gets to play now and then.

I can't believe I look forward to flames games again, between ice fishing and the flames, winter should go by pretty good.

it's also nice to see that the horrible old shoot the puck in the corner play is gone.