View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
Yep, our whole class took it when I was in school and the teacher brought in a gun to show us.

Things have changed. One of my friends used to bring his shotgun to school on the bus, put it in his locker then take a different bus to his friends house for the Sat hunt. Don't think that would go over too well these days.
Ya Lane we also had Gun Racks in the back window of our trucks or trunk of the car.
I think there was so much more value added in the hands on Hunter Training course in the Good Ol days. Everything in our lives for training at work is also "Computer Based Training".. Once you pass your now an expert on all of them lol.

My Teacher taught Hunter ed as well. He also took us out Duck hunting. So much respect for Mr Lemke. I repaid him about 6-7 yrs ago and took him on a Pheasant hunt..
Cant get those memories from a Computer course. Also we got the book that came with it, i doubt that happens now..

The upside of this i have some great old pics and stuff digging through old photo albums and Boxes that were covered in dust..