View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post
Tkachuk is one of the dirtiest players in the league, yet never backs it up, just turtles on the ice. He has the respect on no one in the league.

I asked an over the top Flame poster a few weeks ago if there was not a Flame's thread he could hang out in, yet look at them all in here already spreading their misery and hate.

Notice how I said Flame's, instead of Flamers or Shames? That's called class. I wouldn't expect too many from Calgary to understand that.

Anyone been to Sportsnet's site lately? They have a new format where you can mute posters of your choice, what a FANTASTIC feature! After the last Oil game there were 45 comments but only 9 visible to me, the rest were just trolls trying to muck up yet another Oilers thread.

Any bets on how quick Tka-chuck Tka-turtles tonight? He will be running from Kassian all night, bet on it, because he can't back up his dirty play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Probably not. At least not with Gio suspended and Backlund injured.....really noticing their absence. McD has way more room to play than I like....
Already laying the groundwork of excuses for a second rated team. The fall from the top is harder than the rise from the bottom!

BW