View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Pickereled View Post
Like others have said, call and cancel if they want you pay anything over 120 for the top package “all access” . The trick is you have to call around the day before your contract expires or they ding your credit card on an automatic renewal at full price. Then your stuck with it like that. I just set an alert on my IPhone calendar for each vehicle on a yearly timer.
That's why they don't have my cc info, and I don't let them auto renew. I just ignore them for about 3 months after renewal date, then call and tell them to cancel as their rate is too high. Then they give you a deal. I pay with online banking, bill payments, it's simple and they can't keep renewing at high rates. This way I also get 15 months for a yearly rate. If they don't like it they can shut it off the day it expires.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone