View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:59 AM

Default Hunts

Im a Responsible 25 year old family guy, Just moved to Alberta From Saskatchewan. Looking for a group or partner for Spring and Fall Hunts as the wife does not want me going out solo. She also likes the outdoors, so she is interested in coming out on wive trips and getting into hunting. Ive been hunting spring bear since 2000 in northern sask but would like to expand into White tail, muley, elk, and moose....I have no experience other than Black bear except for pushing bush as a kid. pretty much interested in Hunting for any large Game. I live in Calgary Area, but may be moving to northern AB for wifes work. I work in the oil industry so my schedule is fairly flexible. Im suited up rifle wise to take down most anything as i tend to buy guns more often than i should. I have a truck, a trailer and quads so could make it on most any hunts. Age to me is not important, im a non smoker, and enjoy a drink or 2 now and then after hunts. if you are interested in good times and good hunts shoot me a message.