View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 06:06 PM

Default Round 3 prizes

It’s time for Round 3 of prizes drawn for The Hunting Film Tour Edmonton! All of the prizes have been claimed from the first two draws, so it’s time to do another draw and pick some more winners! We’ve used a random number generator to pull in 10 winners for our third of 4 draws!

A HUGE thank you to all sponsors that donated and continue to support the Hunting community! You guys/gals are awesome!

In this second draw we’re giving away the following prizes and the winning ticket number is listed beside each prize:

Easton Archery 6 pack of FMJ arrows. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 6541

YETI Tundra 75 Cooler. Winning ticket number→Physical Ticket 19

Sitka Gear Women’s Subalpine System including: Core Lightweight Crew LS, Heavyweight Hoody, Mountain Jacket, Timberline Pant, Sitka Trucker Cap. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 231

Vortex Impact Rangefinder. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 60

1 Eastmans Hunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 150

1 Eastman’s Bowhunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→Online Ticket 8472

Stone Glacier Avail backpack. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 208
2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 31

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 5665

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 113

To claim your prize, send me a private message or an email at HFTEdmonton@outlook.com. You have one week to get in contact with me or your prize will be drawn again next week until a winner gets in touch with me. Once in contact with me, we will coordinate getting your prize into your hands!