View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloszz View Post
But ask yourself if I have ever lost a deer to a bad shot? I have had this situation twice for two shots. I only started bowhunting this year. Killing two deer with two shots taken is pretty good stats... I'm not as pompous as you and at least reply to people's messages and don't belittle them. And a femoral shot is actually quite accepted from many of the articlea i read so as long as I found the deer, and it dropped within 100 yards everything is good. If my posts bother you so much just put me in your ignore list, I'm kind of getting tired of you to be honest.

In regards to missing, I guess Messi should retire since he missed so many shots in the World Cup!
1 year hunting, 2 poorly placed shots by user error as you have already stated. Like Lefty said id love to read that article because yes any artery is lethal but not a preferred placement. Be tired of me as much as you would like but EVERYONE is tired of reading about your horror stories you deem acceptable.

Ill answer your question, those broadheads would be illegal and placed in the trash accordingly.