View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 03:40 AM

Just reminding people to do the right thing! Write your MP write those that CCFR have listed. It may seem moot but we gotta try!

I canot believe how little discussion on this topic is on this website

If every single member of this site hasnt signed this petition youre all siding with the Liberals on banning firearms and legal property of law abizing citizens of this country.

I don't care if you think it wont do anything. That is the same apathy that helped us in one of many ways to lose this last election.

I dont care if you are a muzzle loader, own one gun, a singleshot 22. We need to all stand together on this one, because as Im sure you hate to hear it it will be your typical "fudds" that will cost us our rights and property.

In one way or another the folks that own restricted firearms by and large are what keep this tradition and sport afloat in this country with range membership requirements and the billions of dollars they funnel into this firearms economy that allow your stores and clubs to operate.

If you dont care because you dont own a gun that is currently on the chopping block you are absolutely to blame and are only opening the door to having your precious over under taken from you too.

I may sound frustrated but I have 10s of thousands invested into this hobby. It is my go to sport its what I work my ass off every day to help pay for and many of my friends and businesses will suffer horrific losses should this come to fruition.

Sign the damn petition. Write a letter, postage is free! Its 2 minutes and its the right thing to do.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2341