View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Are you on Crack? None of what you said is even comprehendible.

You don't "BUCK THE SYSTEM" So, because everything is fine for you, the rest of the sheep should be fine?

I should keep my ideas to myself because they dont agree with your Sheep like mentality?

People don't do what they are supposed to so we need new laws? Perhaps we should also out law drugs, murder, and being high while posting to A/O......

You make no sense and straight up, I cant talk with someone who cant put together a decent thought.

I wish you good luck and make sure you bend over when you get stopped next time. Makes things easier for the LEOS. They will be doing a full on cavity search "just because"

Don’t answer the question.

Whatever you do.

I get a kick out of you guys bashing the cops, which is easier to do than actually coming up with an answer to the problem.
I get it.
You only see things black and white and don’t understand that it’s more than 50 shades of grey.

You don’t understand, because as sheep, they don’t want to listen to the sheep dog, even when the wolves are nipping at their heels.

Next time you are a guest of the state, maybe you’ll start to learn.

Oh wait, no you won’t.
Because sheep never learn.

Keep walking that path you are and don’t be surprised when the hammer comes down harder on you next time.

Only ones checking my body cavity, will be the Aliens from Area 51.

Good luck to you sir.

See you at the next cop bashing thread.

Last edited by ETOWNCANUCK; 07-22-2019 at 10:35 AM.