View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Etown. You give up your rights, your freedoms, your liberty.. Just keep your hands off of mine. This is a BS law that will soon be struck down. If you cant see the "wrong" in this, I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you...

You can also add the .05 law as BS.

You want to know what is funny about all this???

I have a had a total of one beer in 6 months. And you could probably double that for the past 2 years. Drinking is just not on my radar anymore. But keeping the over reach of the Gov down is a major issue.

Always someone out there telling us how to live our lives and when it doesn't work to their agenda, they move the goal posts. This is happening in the USA as we speak and it has managed to get a entirely inappropriate (Historically speaking) President elected. Look how well we as Canadians did by electing JT.

The masses will eventually rebel against all this crap. Thing is, the Virtue signallers , the SJW's will never see it coming. I think it was because on the day God gave out common sense, they were home sick.
Ok Jamie.

Show me one time in human history where that has never been the case.

Why have they're always been someone in control, you spout fairytales, so even 'God is in control if you believe in that.
Religion, which was created by man is a way of controlling the people.
Gee what are the 10 commandments.
Handed down from a 'Supreme' being.

As, humans we are made to be ruled and have been since the beginning.
You and me, we are but the lowly of humankind and are allowed to run around only as those in control see fit.

You want to waste your time on this planet worrying about things you have no control over, go ahead.

I fully understand my rights, and don't believe I have lost any.

And by your own words in regards to the .05 BS as you state is BS, is the very attitude that is the topic at hand.

So answer one question if you can.
You don't like this legislation.

Would it have come into affect at all if the people just did what they were supposed to in the first place?

I don't buck the system and have no problems of any type with LEO's, lawyers, or judges or any part of the legal system.

if you feel you are being treated unfairly by the system, then maybe you should change some of your opinions, or at least keep them to yourself.