View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETOWNCANUCK View Post
How did this legislation come about?

Has there only been 1 or 2 incidents of people getting killed or has there been thousands and plenty of other rules and legislations put in place that keep getting ignored?

Why does this keep happening? Why do people keep thinking that they are better than everyone else?

Why do people in defence of their actions, say
" drinking makes me a better driver'
'I'm hiccup ok to drive.'
I'm not that stoned.
I can text and drive at the same time.

Really?
Because no you can not. an no it does not.

People get liquid courage and think they can do things that they actually cannot.
That false confidence, is the reason for this behaviour.

Talk to someone sober who will adamantly swear they will never drive drunk
and that same person will adamantly swear they are Ok to drive later on.

But so long as humans have 'Free Will' you will never solve any of these problems.

We the people, are the ones responsible for our own actions, and in such all actions have consequences,
Whether we like it or not we will always be ruled, because that is how we are created.
And not a damn thing can be done about it.

Talk about rights?
Our rights were gone the very moment one person did something horrific to another person, and others felt the need to be in control and start telling people what to do and not to do.

So yeah, we bring it upon ourselves.

How many people do the medical profession kill each year. What are we doing about that? How about fentanal?

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff