View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhabs View Post
So I'm having problems finding the correct spine to shoot. When I look on different manufactures websites they are telling me to shoot 400's with my set up but when I use archers advantage it is telling me that 400's are slightly weak but 340's are marginally stiff. I guess I should probably buy a couple arrows of both spine and shoot the one that groups the best but I thought I'd ask here first before spending the money. Specs are listed below. Anyone else have these problems when trying to find a correct spine?

IBO 325. Pulling 60-64 pounds. 29" draw and arrows cut to 28". 100 grain points/broadheads.
I might option for the 340's you've listed.... Would give you the option to bump your BH weight up in the future without changing arrows? But confirm PRIOR to purchase....

I initially bought 340s (FMJ, shooting 29.5" @ 70#) and had 100 gr points on. Chose to go with a heavier point to bring arrow weight up a little and had to replace the 340s with 300s (which was even better as my overall arrow weight jumped up again with the 340 to 300 switch - a win/win situation for me)

J.