View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:08 AM

I really don't have any particular areas in mind...again as I'm an East Coast guy that's been stuck in the big land for many years...lol. Now I'm all retired and looking to get back on the Salt. Anymore where ma and the wife can get some decent lodging with good access to a ramp in a not to crazy part of the coast. Going to the island adds a bit extra $ and time, but I'm sure we will get there eventually. Wife hasn't given up her career yet, so we would only have maybe a couple weeks at a time during the summer as we still need time to get away in the winter, and she is NOT willing to give up her Costa Rica winter fishing yet! So baby steps! I may be able to find a few crusty Zipper Heads to crew the boat on a boys week away...but not sure how many of those I could squeeze out befor I start to hear about it...lol. Would love to target ground fish actually like Ling and Halli, of course a few salmon...but mainly just want to cruise around, enjoy the scenery, breath the air and just feel alive! Did I mention Ling...God I love those ugly, but oh so tasty fishes!