View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOrchid View Post
Not sure if you picked one up yet, haven't been on for a while so missed the post.

When i worked at a pro shop I use to advise and set up people with a few different types. You never know how it's going to feel when you draw it back and if you go for strictly brand name because buddy has one and loves it, it might actually feel like the total opposite and you won't want to shot it. At one point I tried out a $1400 Hoyt Carbon Element, set it up the same as my $300 Diamond Edge. Same poundage, draw etc.. and i wrecked my shoulder off two arrows. I wasn't use to the way it pulled back and I hated the way it felt. Awesome bow yes, wicked brand indeed but not for me. To this day I still shoot my Diamond, it's still in great shape for how much i have shot it although have been itching to try a few others that have caught my eye.

It's pretty awesome when you get going. I hope you found something that works great for you.
to piggy back off this, would the Diamond Infinite edge be used for hunting as well or is it strictly a target bow?