View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 06:49 PM

Got lucky today as I was referred too a custom gun builder that is a F Class shooter in his fun times.

He's in a gold mine of some pretty nice units as he works with in the National match across the Americas.

He makes every thing him self including barrels too actions as his skills have done him well.

He's offered apon my asking too get my frugal Ruger Mark II epoxy bedded and free floated, he likes the idea that my factory trigger will work awesome for silhouette shooting. Nothing like having no trigger creep once the 6 too 7 lb pull as it gets the show going.

Keep it simple and fun has been the program from day one.

The rifle shoots good, so this small take will add consistency of Western Canada's ever changing weather patterns.

Plan ahead for wizer things if the conditions change, at least a pressure point stock will never be an issue in any shoots I take on.

He tuned me in on some optic ideas as this new Monarch scope will get me up too speed at many different ranges.

At least the price was right.

It's in the low/ Mid ish range of costs.
The rifle and scope are matched in price, no breaking the bank account with my project either.

All season hot box is just about ready too fill in as reloading center central.

Comes with big back door and lifting roof.

$220 so far.

Don